Ads

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bahasa Inggris : Dialog Dokter, Perawat, Pasien


English Task
In the morning at the hospital Bandung area, a nurse named is Khaerul will to assess patient named Mr Deni.

Nurse : “Good morning Mr.” (gereted with a friendly)

Patient : “Good morning nurse.”

Nurse : “Well Mr, I need to collect your personal data. I’m going to ask you some question.”

Petient : “Certainly, nurse.”
Nurse : “Ok Mr, what is your name?”
Patient : “My name is Deni.”
Nurse : “How old are you Mr. Deni?”
Patient : “I’m 19 years old.”
Nurse : “Where do you live?”
Patient : “I live in Jatihurip.”
Nurse : “Are you married?”
Patient : “No, I’m single, nurse.”
Nurse : “Do you have any health Insurance?”
Patient : “Yes, I have health insurance.”
Nurse : “What is it?”
Patient : “My health insurance is ASKES, nurse.”
Nurse : “What is your occupation?”
Patient : “I’m a student”
Nurse : “Dou you have a doctor’s referral?”
Patient : “No, I don’t have. Because I’v never sick nurse, if I have pain usually I just eat vitamins.”
Nurse : “Ok, first I’m going to check your vital sign Mr. Deni.”
Patient : “Ok”
Nurse : (Doing it) “Sorry Mr. what do you feel now?
Patient : “My throat is very painful,nurse.”
Nurse : “Are you saying that your throat is painful Mr.?
Patient : “Yes nurse”
Nurse : “When did you first notice your pain?”
Patient : “I have this pain since 3 day ago, Is my condition very bad nurse? I’m very afraid”
Nurse : “Don’t be afraid Mr Deni, you will be ok.”
“What is your pain like? Sharp, dull, stabbing, or acching?”
Patient : “It’s like dull pain,nurse.”
Nurse : “Owh, on a scale of 1 to 10, with ten the worst, how would you rate what you feel right now?”
Patient : “I think it is about 4.”
Nurse : “oke,, I have a finish to check your vital sign, your blood pressure is 100/80 mmHg, your temperature 36,5°C, your respirate is 21x/minute, and your heart rate is 86x/minute.
Patient : “Is that normal nurse?”
Nurse : “yes Mr. Deni doesn’t be afraid, this is never mind”
Patient : ‘oke nurse”.
Nurse : “Excuse me, ok.. . .Now I want to asses your head, face, and neck”.
Patient : “oke nurse”
Nurse : “Mr. Deni, Please do my intruction...ok??
Patient : “okk”
Nurse : Excuse me Mr,.. now I want to observe your haed and your hair..’
Patient : Oke Nurse
Nurse : Would you rise your eyebrows?
Patient : “yes”
Nurse : “Please close your eyes tighly Mr”
Patient : (close my eyes)
Nurse : “now, I want to observe you eyes colour”.
Patient : “oke nurse”
Nurse : “it’s time for me to check check your nose”
Patient : “yes nurse”
Nurse : “I’m going to press you on the spot (frontal sinus), if you fell painful, please talk to me...
Patient : “oke”
Nurse : Mr. Deni please breathe with your other nostril, And I will press the other one”
Patient : ‘oke nurse”
Nurse : “do you have difficultly breathing throught the nose”?
Patient : ‘no”
Nurse : ‘Will you do the same the opposite part?”
Patient : ‘yes ..of course”
Nurse : ‘Do you have nasal discharge?”
Patient : “no,”
Nurse : “have you experienced any injury to your nose?”
Patient : “no, Nurse”
Nurse : “have you ever head bleeding from your nose Mr. Deni?
Patient : “no, nurse”
Nurse : “oke, next... I would like to examine your mouth, Are you ready Mr.?
Patient : “oke, I ready”
Nurse : “Mr. Please smile”
Patient : (doing the instruction)
Nurse : Would you show your teeth?
Patient : (doing the instruction)
Nurse :”Do you brush your teeth every day?”
Patient : “yes...of course”
Nurse : “How many time in the day?
Patient : “3 x nurse”
Nurse : “it’s good..can you open your mouth?
Patient : “yes...AAAAAAA”
Nurse : “now, I want to check your reflexplease say “AAAHHH”
Patient : “AH”
Nurse : sipppp
Patient : “okkk”
Nurse : “Please, put of your cheeks”
Patient :“upppsss”
Nurse : “Please shurg your shoulders”
Patient : “eehhhhmmmm”
Nurse : “Would you flex your neck with ear toward your left and right shoulder?’
Patient : “oke”
Nurse : “oke Mr. I have finish to asses your personal data and assesment your head,face, and neck. Now, I will consultation with the doctor about your condition,”
Patient : “thank’s you very much nurse”
Nurse :“you’re welcome”
(Dr. Noviandika come to the nurse room, He want to consult with nurse about a patient in the room..)
Doctor : “assalamu’alaikum”
Nurse : “wa’alaikum salam”
Doctor : “What happen with a new patient Nurse?”
Nurse : “At the seven o’clock I did the anamnesa and phisical assesment to Mr. DENI.”
Doctor : “What Is Mr. Deni feel nurse?”
Nurse : “Mr. Deni say that her throat is very painful”
Doctor : “owh. Okeh nurse. Thank’s you.. now I will go to patient room for check general condition of patient”
(Doctor and Nurse go to patient room for check the general conditions of patient.)
Doctor : “Assalamu’alaikum”
Patient : “Wa’alaikumsallam”
Doctor : “Are you Mr. Deni?”
Patient : “yes, Doctor I’m Deni”
Doctor :“what do you feel now Mr. Deni?
Patient :“my trhoat is very painfull,doc”
Doctor : “oke.. I want to check your throat now.Please open your mouth Mr. Deni?”
Patient : “How is it Doc ?“
Doctor : “Don’t be afraid Mr. Deni. You will be fine, now i want to write prescription for you.
Please Nure give me his medical record.”
Nurse : “Oke dok.”
(Nurse khaerul give medical record to doctor, and doctor Novi write prescription for you for you)
Patient : “oke thank”s you very much Doctor and Nurse.”
Doctor : “You’re welcome.“
Nurse : “you’re welcome Mr. Deni, we are permission, later If you need something you can call me in nurse room.”

After A week in the hospital of Hasan sadikin, Mr. Deni finally declared cured and want to
go home. So It can continue her daily activity.

Untuk dialog dalam Bahasa Indonesianya silahkan kunjungi Dialog Bahasa Indonesia : Dokter, Perawat, Pasien

0 komentar:

Post a Comment